Total Pageviews

Friday, September 24, 2010

Another out to eat deal!

You guys getting sick of these deals? Im not :) I swear I keep ordering every time there is a new deal.. well I wanted to post this because the one I posted yesterday already expired.. BUT.. not to worry cuz this one is a little bit better!! Yay!! Here ya go...



Restaurant.com* is offering 80% off + a FREE credit.. (I got the free $10 off credit to an online shoe store.. ) You can pick between a few different Freebies they offer. Use code AUTUMN at checkout.

Not sure what restaurant.com is? Read a few posts down.. on the last deal I did for restaurant.com.. it explains the deets :) ENJOY!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I just checked this site and saw how you can buy some gift certificates for $10 and only pay $4! How can they afford this and is this legal and safe? Its like getting free money.

Tiffany (naturesknockout) said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.