Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Easiest summer treat!


Some of you may know this healthy summer snack already, but for those that dont, I thought Id share! Its simple. Frozen grapes!

Pop some grapes in the freezer overnight & voila you have yourself a nummy treat! Its that simple! No high fructose corn syrup or preservatives!

Just be sure the grapes are organic, for the best benefits. Also Ive heard (correct me if im wrong) but the darker the fruit the more anti-oxidants.. so opt for dark purple or red grapes!

Hope your enjoying your summer!! xxo-

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

great idea ! I'll try :) thanks

Liz
http://www.thefashionmood.com/

Diana said...

Thanks for the tip! I love your youtube channel! :) mom and daughter team is so cool~

Anonymous said...

Wow never heard of that. Thanks for sharing!

Teandra said...

I am obsessed with frozen grapes. Best. Snack. Ever!