Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Nutiva Coconut oil (2 pack) $11.68 shipped


Hip hip hurray!! I love these deals with all my little heart! The Organic Coconut Oil deal on Amazon is BACK!! Nutiva Organic Extra Virgin Coconut oil (15 oz pack of 2) is on sale for $13.74 (Reg $24) BUT it gets better, you can do Amazons *Subscribe & Save for an additional 15% off. Bringing your new total to $11.68 + Free shipping!!

What is organic coconut oil used for? I use it as an all over moisturizer & of course to cook. Its just amazing! Read all the great reviews HERE. Trust me, its a must have :)What do you use coconut oil for? Please share in the comments below.

*Subscribe & Save has no obligation & can be cancelled at anytime. When cancelling click "my account" and then "subscriptions" and it will ask you if you want to cancel or modify.

1 comment:

Aux Cercles d'Hécate said...

Too bad in France you can't order beauty products from amazon.com or co.uk (I can books however)cause there's some really good deals + products like water-based nail polishes, etc.

I use coconut oil for DIY moisturizer ;-)